A few links for today:
- Young Latino readers are missing out on seeing characters like them in books. Fortunately, some authors strive to reflect a variety of stories and backgrounds.
- I’ve written a few of these overused short story plots.
- While you’re at it, make sure to avoid these YA tropes. Or at least apply a new twist.
- Writers pick their favorite classic book illustrations.
- This list of commonly misused words leaves me bemused.
- A collaborative art instillation encourages you to write in books.