Lots of good links I’ve been hoarding:
- Sometimes teenagers are selfish and obnoxious and make bad choices, and that should present be in YA.
- Molly shares info about putting together her library’s Harry Potter night, makes me infinitely jealous.
- I need to read more graphic novels.
- Winter, Laura Ingalls-style.
- The only rare books my alma mater will receive are old copies of the Sweet Valley Twins.
- Love-inspired words.
- The story behind the twelve little girls in two straight lines.
- This African-American Experience Literary Reference Guide is a must-bookmark.
- Every genre has its story tropes.
- Fantasy novel misconceptions about the middle ages.
- A must-read interview with Laurie Halse Anderson, powerhouse of YA literature.
- Looking good, BPL!
- Even famous writers need day jobs.
- Some cool lesser-known fairy tales.
- Want to share a love for reading aloud? LibriVox is looking for volunteers.
- On creating thoughtful, critical book reviews.
One thought on “Links Galore”
Haha, you are TOTALLY invited to Harry Potter Night next year, Annie!