A few fun (library love-heavy) links for today:
- Have libraries had their day? No way!
- Famous writers agree that libraries rock.
- Still not convinced? Here’s a giant list of things kids will miss without a school librarian.
- The good, the bad, and the ugly in Pride and Prejudice covers.
- Excellent post on writing from the transgender perspective–would love to see more books on this list.
- I want to print out this post by fellow 2014 debut author Michelle Krys and hand it to anyone who says, “Your book isn’t out yet?”