Happy Friday, everybody–and happy February! February is my birthday month, so I’m gearing up for a month of (hopefully) fun. Including lots of good fifteen-word reviews.
1. Where the Red Fern Grows by Wilson Rawls
Everyone in fifth grade cried. Except me. I have a heart of ice.
2. All Around Atlantis by Deborah Eisenberg
Lovely collection of stories. Literary fiction in just the way I like–quiet and grounded.
3. Theater Shoes by Noel Streatfeild
Fourth in the series, but I read it first. Great fun for kids into theater.
4. Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark by Alvin Schwartz
“Are you brave enough for Scary Stories?” NO. No. Definitely no. *cowers*
5. The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn by Mark Twain
I gleefully wrote an essay about why the last section of the book is awful.
One thought on “Friday Fifteen”
I remember reading Where The Red Fern Grows. And yes, you have a heart of ice. Nice list! 🙂