Managed to make it through the week and to the Friday Fifteen. Check out this week’s list of fifteen-word reviews:
1. A Summer to Die by Lois Lowry
I’d be curious to read this now in conjunction with The Fault in Our Stars.
2. Rebecca by Daphne du Maurier
Ceepy novel with an awkward, meek main character in an English manor home. Heck yeah.
3. Bear Snores On by Karma Wilson and Jane Chapman
Makes me want a winter part with bunnies, badgers, tea and popcorn.
4. World and Space (Childcraft: the How and Why Library #4) by World Book-Childcraft International
Geology, astronomy, and all sorts of natural sciences for kids.
5. Selected Poems And Four Plays of William Butler Yeats by William Butler Yeats, ed. M. L. Rosenthal
Read it for English lit survey class, but Yeats is one to go back to.