You’ve been waiting for it all week and now it’s here–the Friday Fifteen! Here are this week’s fifteen-word reviews:
1. The Truth About Sixth Grade by Colleen O’Shaughnessy McKenna
Nice take on shifting friendships in middle school. Apparently it’s part of a series.
2. In My Kitchen: 100 Recipes and Discoveries for Passionate Cooks by Ted Allen
I want to make every single recipe in here. The duck, guys; the duck!
3. Reading Like a Writer by Francine Prose
Thoughtful look at how literary analysis makes us stronger writers. In short: read!
4. The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
Enjoyed in high school, admired in college. Saw Gatz and thought “Damn, that’s good writing.”
5. A Sister for Sam by Evelyn Mason
I don’t care what you think, Sam. Little sisters are awesome! (Guess what I am.)
0 thoughts on “Friday Fifteen”
Great list. Can’t wait to check these out.