Stormy weather here for the Friday Fifteen. Onto the best in fifteen-word reviews!
1) The Penderwicks on Gardam Street (The Penderwicks #2) by Jeanne Birdsall
The sisters are just as clever and cozy at home as they are on summer vacation.
2) 101 Ways to Say Thank You: Notes of Gratitude for All Occasions by Kelly Browne
Thank you! You’re the best! Your generous gift is greatly appreciated! Lots of love!
3) Flash Fiction: 72 Very Short Stories ed. James Thomas, Denise Thomas, Tom Hazuka
Good shorts collection, some big names included. Very useful if you’re new to the form.
4) The View from Saturday by E.L. Konigsburg
Didn’t expect this one to stay with me the way it has. Konigsburg rocks.
5) Possibility of Being by Rainer Maria Rilke
Everyone goes through a Rilke phase.