Today in linkage:
- Another major loss for the children’s lit world: E.L. Konigsburg passed away last week. A lovely post remembering Konigsburg at Read Roger, as well as her Newbery acceptance speech.
- November cakes are real? And they look delicious? I’m so making them.
- Shannon Hale on rape culture and why our language matters.
- Where the Wild Horses Are and other cool literary trivia.
- This chart of potential husbands from YA fantasy novels includes my preteen/teen crushes of Mendenbar and George Cooper. Still swoony after all these years!
- If only you could get $200 for passing GO in the Query Game.
- NPR thinks my friend Ron Spalletta is an awesome poet. I agree!