Lots of great links to get us through Tuesday:
- I love wild opening lines.
- Concord is one of my favorite places to day trip! And lots of literary goodness still to check out there.
- Being a strong YA heroine doesn’t just mean kicking ass and taking names; a great reminder that there are lots of ways to be strong.
- I have very deep feelings about the comma.
- Tin House on how to not be sexist in the literary world.
- Congratulations to Natalie Babbitt and her win of the American Academy of Arts and Letters’ Inaugural E. B. White Award!
- I wish I were young and tortured enough to apply for the Tortured Artist Grant.
- The Hunger Games was still a hot seller in 2012. Guessing that’ll continue when the Catching Fire movie is released this year.
- Remember how awesome the Tortall book are? Relive all that goodness on Mark Reads. (H/T Elizabeth Brenner)
One thought on “Links Galore”
I’m a big fan of Iain Banks and the Crow Road opening line is one of my all-time faves; great to see it make the list of weirdness.