A few links for today:
- Superellipsis…now….please. And other punctuation marks we wished we had.
- Some of these classic novels told through emojis are really hard to guess but make total sense when you see the answer.
- Somehow this list of the scariest books ever written does not include What to Expect When You’re Expecting.
- It can feel frustrating, but agents have reasons for not explaining their rejections.
- And yet someone didn’t pass on these books. Not even a title change, guys?
- Fairy tale retellings are some of my favorite books. The Hub has some great suggestions that straddle that line between YA and adult readers.
- Response to stress: taking deep breaths and looking at these beautiful bookstore/library photos.
- Why are owls so popular in children’s lit? Just look at ’em!