I feel like it’s been two weeks since our last Friday. High time for another Friday Fifteen!
1. A Brief History of Montmaray by Michelle Cooper
Royals on a nearly empty island on the edge of WWII. SO MUCH YES.
2. As I Lay Dying by William Faulkner
A road trip novel with a dead body. Faulkner’s pretty cool, guys.
3. Make and Do (Childcraft: the How and Why Library #11) by World Book-Childcraft International
Probably my favorite in the series. Made puppet shows, shoe box trains, and Halloween costumes.
4. The Berenstain Bears and Too Much TV by Stan and Jan Berenstain
This was not a concern in our household.
5. Number the Stars by Lois Lowry
First book I remember reading that dealt with the Holocaust. Sensitive take for young readers.