A few more links for today:
- Shannon Hale and her fans prove that boys can and do read “girl books.”
- Why ban books when you can ban dementors?
- I don’t necessarily agree that stories can only exist on paper, but I love Harper Lee’s letter on the importance of books in a community. (Also she uses “much love,” which is a favorite sign-off of mine, which must mean than Lee and I should be friends.)
- Super heart-warming story about a teen and his bookstore.
- Thanks to YA Fusion for my brand-new copy of Getting Somewhere by Beth Neff! Can’t wait to dive into the YA contemporary goodness.
- Margaret Atwood writes amazing dystopian novels and enjoys a good scotch, which must mean that she and I should be friends, too.