Starting the week right with lots of great links:
- JK Rowling’s thoughts on which authors she’d like to be compared to and dressing in disguise. (And seriously, interviewer, why ask Rowling about 50 Shades of Grey?)
- Speaking of reporters, a few suggestions on how not to write about libraries.
- Winter is coming, so get your hip indie scarves ready for a Game of Tomes.
- Some great suggestions for Native American children’s literature and YA.
- Which literary t-shirt would you wear?
- Love this description of showing vs. telling.
- Why submit your stories to literary journals when you can see the standard rejection letters right now?