A few more links for the day
- You can propose a workshop for the 2013 NESCBWI conference.
- Not sure if I need a baby book version of Pride and Prejudice, but those felt character sure are cute.
- The cheat sheet for MFA programs in writing for children.
- An extensive summer reading chart with lots of classic and contemporary options.
- Summer camp books, perfect for those of us who never went to summer camp.
0 thoughts on “Links Galore”
Aww the baby book thing is so cute 🙂 The summer reading chart link doesn’t seem to work though.
Thanks so much for the heads up! Link should be working now.