Literary (and not-quite-literary) links for your Monday:
- When faced with challenges, do you find yourself asking “What would Hermione do?” (I’d like to add Alanna to this list!)
- A new way of creating great art with a typewriter.
- Scientists answer the question “What is your favorite, deep, elegant, or beautiful explanation?” I think Madeleine L’Engle would have had fun with these.
- What are you going to do with your leap second this summer?
- What does it mean to be a best-selling author? The answer isn’t so clear.
0 thoughts on “Links Galore”
Hi Annie! Thanks for sharing these fun and interesting links. I especially enjoyed reading “What would Hermione do?” I would add Katsa from GRACELING. And wow on creating art on a typewriter! I learned something new today.
Definitely agree about Katsa! It’s so nice that there are so many awesome female characters in YA.
Hi Annie, love your tag-line, “YA Writer, Redhead.” Thanks for the fun links.
Thanks for the links! I stopped by from the Comment Challenge.
Thanks Russ; glad you stopped by!