Literary (and not-quite-literary) links for your Monday:
- When faced with challenges, do you find yourself asking “What would Hermione do?” (I’d like to add Alanna to this list!)
- A new way of creating great art with a typewriter.
- Scientists answer the question “What is your favorite, deep, elegant, or beautiful explanation?” I think Madeleine L’Engle would have had fun with these.
- What are you going to do with your leap second this summer?
- What does it mean to be a best-selling author? The answer isn’t so clear.