A few more links for today
- How to ask good author questions at readings. (My own tip: please, make it a real question and don’t ramble about your own life experiences for five minutes.)
- We try to avoid it in real life, but in fiction we need to increase the conflict.
- A cool look at how the Printz Award came to be.
- Sorry guys, you need to put on pants, and other writing lies exposed.
- The Animaniacs are totally the key to understanding the teen mind and being a great teen librarian. (Also, this made me remember how awesome that show was.)
- Are you a YA or MG author with a debut novel coming out in 2014? Then join us!