Happy Friday, everyone! Let’s kick things off with some good ol’ book reviews in fifteen words or under.
1. This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
Fun (especially the DJing), but I think my expectations were too high for this one.
2. Madeleine L’Engle Herself: Reflections on a Writing Life by Madeleine L’Engle
Mostly quotes, but lots of thoughtfulness from a stellar writer.
3. Alphabet Under Construction by Denise Fleming
Two things kids love combined; which I’d thought of it.
4. Golden Boy by Tara Sullivan
All the feels for Habo. Super lucky to be in Tara’s crit group!
5. Don’t Make Me Stop Now by Michael Parker
Mostly bought for one story as told through community college essay; worth it.