Happy Friday, everyone! I’m psyched to head into the long weekend, and psyched to share this week’s book reviews in fifteen words or under.
1. King Rollo and the Bread by David McKee
The adorable, illustrated version of “let them eat cake.”
2. Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy
I like a girl with vengeance in her heart. Well crafted, lots of feels.
3. Maniac Magee by Jerry Spinelli
Try not to fall in love with this one. A classic for so many reasons.
4. United States of Pie: Regional Favorites from East to West and North to South by Adrienne Kane
Fun to learn about lots of regional favorites–from shore to shore, pie’s a winner.
5. The Baby-Sitters Haunted House (Baby-Sitters Club Super Mystery, 1) by Ann M. Martin
What I think of every time I see/hear about a widow’s walk.
2 thoughts on “Friday Fifteen”
I remember loving Maniac Magee when I was growing up, but I haven’t read it in ages! I should change that…
Happy Friday, Belle.