Happy Friday, guys! Is it just me, or was this week about three weeks long? Good thing we’ve got the Friday Fifteen to carry us into the weekend. Here are this week’s micro-book-reviews:
1. Saving Francesca by Melina Marchetta
Marchetta book about a girl and family mental health? No way I couldn’t love it.
2. About Animals (Childcraft: the How and Why Library #5) by World Book-Childcraft International
Why don’t I remember this one at all? Maybe I was afraid of potential spiders.
3. Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Watcher’s Guide, Volume 1 (Buffy the Vampire Slayer: The Watcher’s Guide #1) by by Christopher Golden and Nancy Holder
Before there was Tumblr, fans had to buy books about their favorite shows. Olden days!
4. Henry IV, Part 1 by William Shakespeare
Mostly I remember the pub stuff. Probably should watch a version.
5. The Berenstain Bears and Too Much Junk Food by Stan and Jan Berenstain
I didn’t understand the problem.