After a brief break last week, we’re back with another Friday Fifteen! Here are this week’s book reviews in fifteen words or less:
1. Jenney’s First Year Latin by Charles Jenney, Rogers V. Scudder, Eric C. Baade
Takes me back to translating sentences about Roman armies on the march.
2. Fault Line by Christa Desir
A powerful, challenging, necessary read about sexual assault and how we all respond. Love Christa.
3. The Runaway Duck by David Lyon
Another book I remember sitting with on my own, enjoying the illustrations.
4. Second Best (Sweet Valley Twins #16) by Francine Pascal
We’re siblings but we’re so different! Oh wait, we’ve heard that before.
5. Better Homes and Gardens New Cook Book by Better Homes and Gardens
Lots of helpful basics. Great for beginning cooks; one I refer back to.