All the links I’ve been hoarding:
- Life as a hermit, bad review bingo, and other ways to deal with reviews.
- One reader gave back big-time.
- We’re the adults.
- Modern medicine tackles classic children’s books.
- A breakdown of how one writer makes money.
- Your Netflix book club.
- The elephant that swam to Staten Island and other library research adventures.
- Mapping the Printz.
- Helpful tips for writing the synopsis, which is the hardest ever.
- It’s the 15th anniversary of Speak. The book and author Laurie Halse Anderson continue to be awesome and vital for teen readers.
- A healthy dose of writing life common sense.
- Every book referenced in Gilmore Girls.
- Great look at how to make your ending satisfying.
- If Tumblr had been around when I was a teen, I so would have been part of the Weetzie Bat and The Outsiders fandoms.
3 thoughts on “Links Galore”
you have so much great information in your blog. I struggle to get much reading time but I know I can learn plenty from you, Thank you so much and greetings… 🙂
How exciting Annie! Can’t wait for your book signing and having a famous other in the family! xoxo with love, the Layman family
So many great links, thank you!