Happy Friday, everyone! It’s also the end of February, and I for one am ready to end the month and end winter. (Or at least to know that we’re that much closer to spring.)
1. The Stanislavski System: The Professional Training of an Actor by Sonia Moore
Didn’t make me an actor, but want to revisit with an eye to writing character.
2. Gallows Hill by Lois Duncan
Saw a TV movie loosely based on this; went into the book with skewed expectations.
3. A Kiss for Little Bear by Else Holmelund Minarik
Everybody’s kissing everybody. Hen puts a stop to that.
4. The Year of Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty
Feeling Sorry for Celia‘s a tough act to follow, but Moriarty always delivers fun.
5. Everyday Italian: 125 Simple and Delicious Recipes by Giada De Laurentiis
I kind of want to be Giada.