Friday, I am so glad you’re here. Onto the weekend, and onto the mini-book reviews!
1. Witch Craze: Terror and Fantasy in Baroque Germany by Lyndal Roper
When you take history of witchcraft in college, you get to read books like this.
2. Big Bird’s Bedtime Story by Rick Wetzel
The story of a giant egg. Really cute and cozy.
3. Fat Angie by E.E. Charlton-Trujillo
Hard but ultimately hopeful. That group running scene killed me.
4. Calling on Dragons by Patricia C. Wrede
Loved getting more of Morwen, not so much Killer. Also, major cliffhanger.
5. Forest Born by Shannon Hale
Great way to round out the Bayern books; loved Rin’s anxiety about “people-speaking.”
2 thoughts on “Friday Fifteen”
You took a course on witchcraft history, and it wasn’t Hogwarts? Lucky, you!
Ha! History, not practice, sadly.