More links to get you through Thursday:
- I’d have a hard time telling my hypothetical kids they were too young to see The Hunger Games.
- You can be too young for Three-Minute Fiction, too, but NPR will still help you out.
- Bootleg Harry Potter doesn’t quote stand up.
- Great interview with Melissa Sweet, illustrator of Balloons Over Broadway.
- 10 most awesome movie sword fights ever. Try not to watch these and get jazzed up.
0 thoughts on “Links Galore”
Hunger Games- related food for thought from someone whose diet more-closely tracks that of Haymitch than Katniss:
I’m glad those kids are hypothetical. I wouldn’t feel comfortable until my six year old watching The Hunger Games SEVERAL times.
Thank you for some great links.