A few more fun links for the afternoon:
- No, those Catching Fire paperbacks aren’t coming to a bookstore near you.
- What makes a cookbook publishable? One point I’d add: a successful food blog.
- Tales from the slush pile.
- Finding new books online is great, but there’s nothing quite like browsing in person.
- Walt has a great post about why stage directions are necessary, even if some people use them poorly. Just like the semicolon!
- Library Journal’s Movers and Shakers list spotlights people enhancing library communities and studies. Lots of cool profiles here.