Get through Friday with more fun links:
- A book by any other name would sell as well? Not so, apparently.
- App spin-offs from children’s book favorites.
- But don’t worry, apps aren’t killing actual books.
- I definitely need to focus more on what I’m actually reading.
- The Hunger Games cast and producers are working with United Nations World Food Programme and Feeding America to raise awareness about very real problems of starvation around the world.
- How does a genre “die” and is chick lit on the way out?
- Susan Dennard is giving away a signed ARC of Something Strange & Deadly for her birthday. Happy Birthday, Susan!