A few more links to start your week off right:
- If you’re a member of SCBWI, you can vote in the Crystal Kite Awards.
- What makes a novel sell? Compelling story, good writing, raising the stakes.
- The story behind the animals of publishing logos, including the bear of Candlewick Press!
- Vote for your favorite fake book summary over at the Hub.
- Love the idea of a writing shed, but I think I work better with a little more action around me.
- How to be awesome at indie bookstore readings.
- Pretend you were at the Midnight in Austenland launch party–and enter to win a copy!
- Learning from your rejection is essential.