A few more links to get us through the middle of the week:
- This app based on Anne Frank’s life and diary sounds fascinating. What an awesome way to use technology.
- Judy Blume on writing about the realities of preteen/teen life and dealing with the backlash.
- A Pride and Prejudice playlist? Yes please!
- Great interview with this year’s Newbery-winning author, Katherine Applegate.
- Do you memorize poetry? All I really know is “My Love is Like a Red, Red Rose” and “One Winter Night in August.”
- Best case for New Adult I’ve seen yet.
- An article about most of my favorite local bookstores? Heck yeah!
- Things I like: Virginia Woolf and bread. Must. Bake. This. Now.