A few more cool links for this week:
- Contemporary YA Week at Stacked rounds up great reads featuring main characters of color.
- Running and writing: both require dedication and steady effort, both make you get out of bed early and reevaluate about your life choices.
- Major high fives to post post about book conversations we’re all sick of.
- Fellow 2014-er R.C. Lewis on how critique partners are like dating.
- Direwolf, direwolf, what do you see? And other Eric Carle-inspired stories for Game of Thrones fans.
- If you’re in Cambridge this weekend, check out Candlewick’s “From Screen to Book” picture book symposium. (via NCBLA)
- Two posts about Jane Austen adaptations, both of which include the Lizzie Bennet Diaries. I approve.