A few more links to get you through the day:
- Midwesterners should check out Printers Row Lit Fest in Chicago.
- Are you ready for the 48-Hour Book Challenge? (I’ll be at a wedding that weekend, but read hardy for me!)
- In case you’re not too busy reading this weekend, there’s the 7th annual Children’s Book Festival at the Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art. (via NCBLA)
- Hopes for more YA at the movies.
- Lots of time travel books for the time lord in you.
- Enter Hilary Weisman Graham’s big giveaway to celebrate the upcoming release of Reunited (trailer here). Definitely on my summer reading list!